These beautiful Sugar Free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies taste as good as they look! I had a lot of fun making them. I love to bake and being Danish, it’s important to me that they taste good but they also need to be sugar free with no lectins! Chocolate chip cookies are my family’s favorite cookies so I modified a recipe from www.kitchentreaty.com to be lectin free! I used Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup instead of pure maple syrup and I used Lily’s Dark Chocolate Stevia Sweetened Premium Baking Chips for the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Ingredients for Sugar Free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Tbls solid coconut oil
- 6 Tbls Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
- 2 large pastured raised eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups Bob’s Red Mill almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine-grain sea salt
- 1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Stevia Sweetened Premium Baking Chips + more for topping if desired
Instructions for Sugar Free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper so it’s an easy cleanup.
- Add the coconut oil and the Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup to a large bowl. Whisk it briskly until combined. Then add the egg and vanilla. Continue to whisk until blended!
- In another bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda and salt. Then add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and blend together. Next add in the Lily’s dark chocolate chips.
- With a medium ice cream scoop, scoop out the dough onto the parchment lined baking sheets, about two inches apart. Then press each cookie down gently with your finger tips.
- Next bake until the cookies are set and the edges are lightly browned, 8-9 minutes. Then cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet and finally transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.