I have a plan to create a white chocolate, strawberry ice cream. So I needed to find or create a sugar-free white chocolate candy bar. I did a search and found Maya Krampf’s “How To Make Sugar-Free White Chocolate” at https://www.wholesomeyum.com/?s=how+to+make+sugar-free+white+chocolate. I tweaked it a little bit and this is how it turned out.
Ingredients for Sugar-Free White Chocolate
- 4 oz. Cocoa Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 large egg yolk (beaten with a fork)
- 1/4 cup Powdered erythritol (Swerve Confection)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp. Sea Salt
Instructions for Sugar-Free White Chocolate
- To prevent overheating the Cocoa Butter, break the discs into small pieces.
- Place the cocoa butter, coconut oil and beaten egg yolk into the top piece of a double boiler. Add water to the bottom part of the pan and put it on low heat. Place the top part on the double boiler and slowly melt the cocoa butter. Do not allow it to get too hot. Remove from the heat when it is all melted.
- Add the sweetener and stir until it is completely dissolved. Stir in the coconut milk powder, the vanilla and the sea salt.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined pan. Then refrigerate until hardened.
This Sugar-Free White Chocolate was delicious and I used it to make a white chocolate, strawberry ice cream.